What is Ansarada Data Room?
Most companies have to deal with hundreds of files, and the volume of paperwork is enormous, not mentioning the risk of mistakes and data loss. Leveraging advanced technologies and failure-resistant hardware, Ansarada offers a versatile answer to this problem. This is a secure data room for storage of data and files of different formats that gives you simple and free access to your sensitive corporate information. It was established in 2005 in Australia and offers great data storage solutions for clients from all over the world. This data room for m&a introduces AI to make storage more secure and is perfect for solving due diligence questions.
Key features of the data room include:
- Zero risks of data loss and unauthorized access, as well as tracking and outside view. The user selects access rights for documents.
- Detailed reports of document access: know who and when read, downloaded, or edited the files.
- AI insights: the artificial intelligence analyses files and can provide you with useful statistics.
- Document self-destruction, one of virtual data room services, makes your files safer.
The advantages and disadvantages of Ansarada Data Room
To understand whether it’s a suitable solution for your business, observe the pros and cons of Ansarada data room:
|Provides AI analytics and insight.||Has a standard set of tools, mostly tailored for the m&a process.|
|24/customer support is present (email, phone)||No online help center|
|Provides real-time tracking and detailed reports about document access||No encryption keys can be managed by a user|
|Convenient search options||Does not have iOS and Android agents|
Who can benefit from Ansarada?
Being tailored for the m&a process, this virtual data room will prove useful for all participants. Thus, advisors can simplify and accelerate the preparation of materials and get in touch with their clients quicker. Companies reduce the risk of data loss and make sure no one can access files without permission. Investors may boost the portfolio value, and streamline its preparation.
Although this data room is not quite suitable for long-term storage of data, it is perfect for m&a operations, and can greatly simplify the task for all parties involved. Its software and tools are enough to keep your files and materials under ultimate control.
|Distressed Real Estate|
|M&A Buy Side|
|M&A Sell Side|
|IPO & Exits|
Files & Folders Management
|File Formats Supported:||Any file format supported|
|Automatic Numerical Indexing of Files & Folders|
|Drag & Drop Upload of Multiple Files and Folders|
|Archives Upload & Extraction|
|Export of Data Room Index to Excel|
|Document Version Control|
|Multilingual Documents Index|
File Protection & Digital Rights Management
|Granular Document Permissions|
|Prevention of Download, Print and Copy|
|Customizable Document Watermarks|
|Document Access Expiry|
|256-Bit SSL/TLS Encryption|
|Remote Shredding of Documents|
|Secure Fence View|
|Data at Rest Encryption|
|99.9% Uptime Guarantee|
|ISO 27001 Certified|
|SOC 2 Certified|
|SSAE 16 Certified|
|Granular User Permissions|
|Mobile Device Management|
|Access Limitation by IP Address|
Accessibility & Ease Of Use
|Scroll-Through Web-Based Document Viewer|
|Web-Based Excel Spreadsheets Viewer|
|Mobile Device Interface|
|User Interface Languages:||English|
Search, OCR & Filters
|Search by Name|
|Search by Content (Full Text Search)|
|Filtering by Parameters|
|OCR (Optical Character Recognition)|
|Basic Questions & Answers Module|
|Advanced Questions & Answers Module|
|New Document Email Notifications|
|Secure User Messaging|
|Files & Folders Notes|
Activity Tracking & Reporting
|Tracking of All User Activity|
|Real-Time Audit Trail|
|Exporting Reports to Excel|
|Tracking of Document Viewing Time|
|Scheduled Reports (Sending to Email)|
|Branded User Interface|
|Custom Login Page|
|Custom User Invitation Letter|
|Custom Agreements for Accessing Data Room|
|Active Directory Integration|
|Single Sign-On Integration|
|Customer-Managed Encryption Keys|
|Integrations Through APIs|
|Custom Workflows and Features|
Support & Services
|Business Hours Support|
|24/7 Email Support|
|24/7 Phone & Email Support|
|Dedicated Project Manager|
|Data Room Archive on DVD or USB Drive|
|Online Help Center|
|Multiple Datacenter Locations|
Trial & Pricing
|Locations:||United States, The Netherlands, Germany, China, South Africa, UK, Malaysia, Australia|
|Clients:||ACRUX, AFRICAN INVESTMENT BANK, AIRLINE, BDA, ASHURST, BANIF INVESTMENT BANK, CB RICHARD ELLIS, CANAMENS, BIOTA, CMB CAPITAL, CROWELL & MORING, CORERO NETWORK SECURITY, EXPERIAN, EMCORE, DUFF & PHELPS|
- We use Ansarada as a client to large organizations for Tendering purposes. It is great to be able to have one true source of all Tender documents to download from and return to. I like the opportunity to bulk download option as I often have multiple documents to download. It saves a lot of working hours, otherwise, it takes hours to download on their own.
- Well designed for running processes, really user-friendly interface, almost good customer service.
- Ansarada virtual data room was useful for our team in distributing extensive documents. It did its job fine, and the interface was simple to understand. Download speeds were also exceptional. The only thing that I disliked about Ansarada was the individual permission settings for each document. Explicitly, you could not group disable documents but had to go through one by one and do this.
- Ansarada software provides the most convenient and simple interface of a virtual data room! This is their very important advantage!
- The interface was very easy to use. It is much more intuitive than other VDR providers. They also seem more willing to negotiate when compared to other providers. Ease of interface is the best in the industry with about average price point for the industry. If you are looking to share the dataroom with users that are not familiar with due diligence then this is best choice, For example, a start-up is going through M&A then it would be the best choice because it is more likely than not that the startup team would not be as familiar with VDRs compared to a Private Equity firm or Investment bank.
- Totally positive user experience! Very clear and intuitive interface, simple integration tools and high quality AI automation. Highly recommend!
- A huge weakness of the provider is that there are no native iOS or Android app. So it is really clunky to use when you need to get somebody new access while hustling between planes.
- Ansarada Virtual Data Room is very convenient for organization of documents, easily manageable extraction of necessary files, filtering. It is a great tool for digital document management. Talking about recommendations for provider, it will be great if you can trace previous revisions or make them available for the download. And also pre-viewer is not always working well with Chrome. But overall we are satisfied with this provider.
- The organization of due diligence documents and Q&A tracking are clean and efficient. Interface is intuitive and effective to keep buyers focused on answers to their specific questions. The is a possibility to track how each bidder is getting through the process. We effectively managed numerous large bidders through the sale of our company. Sometimes the large data file uploads and uploading lots of files takes quite a bit of time, and it's difficult to determine if all of it got successfully uploaded, you have to monitor it.
- Great for keeping all office applications in one easy location without having to install directly on the individual's computer. Can be glitch for accessing apps occasionally. Not hard to restart the app or find it again, but annoying in the sense that you do have to stop what you are doing and restart the application because it re-synced and lost certain connections.