What is Digify Data Room?
When such tasks as audits, M&A, or due diligence appear on the horizon, business owners get mesmerized: there are so many documents to share and manage that it seems to be a Herculean task. However, a secure data room can help to solve numerous issues in a jiffy. Such data room as Digify provides a myriad of functions, but mainly serves to store, manage and share mission-critical business materials during important processes. Thanks to virtual data room services, you can also:
- Organize collaboration among your employees and with third parties.
- Set up the level of access for users depending on their role.
- Make sure that your files are stored in a safe environment without risks of a security breach.
- Have documents synchronized in real time
- Provide access to your files for the team whenever and wherever they need it. Most platforms support Android and iOS mobile devices, as well as Linux, Mac, and Windows
Key features of Digify data room
Being a top-rated secure data room Digify offers a myriad of options for customers, including:
- Use of watermarks for ownership protection;
- Setting up separate passwords for each document;
- File importing from GoogleDocs, Box, and Dropbox;
- One-click file uploading from computers and mobile devices;
- Real-time tracking and notifications about document updates and new files;
- Restriction of forwarding;
- File statistics.
All that makes Digify the best data room for M&A, due diligence, and other business tasks.
The advantages and disadvantages of Digify data room
Want to figure out whether Digify data room is suitable for your business? Consider its merits and drawbacks.
|Agreeable pricing policy.||Users cannot set up anonymity which decreases the security level.|
|100 Gb of storage provided – enough to store all corporate materials.||No document tagging which complicates the search.|
|Supports all platforms (iOS, Mac, Windows, Linux, Android)||No management tools for procurement and projects.|
|the data room customer service is available 24/7.||A small number of features for collaboration.|
|Some video and image formats are not supported.|
Digify is a virtual data room that would be suitable for business of any scale – it’s perfect for storing and sharing confidential information. However, if you put a heavy focus on collaboration, probably, you need another platform.
Compare Digify Data Room with:
Digify Data Room features:
|M&A Buy Side|
|M&A Sell Side|
|IPO & Exits|
Files & Folders Management
|File Formats Supported:||MS Office document formats, pdf, txt, pub, rtf, html, mht, jpg, jpeg, jpe, gif, bmp, png, wmf, flv|
|Automatic Numerical Indexing of Files & Folders|
|Drag & Drop Upload of Multiple Files and Folders|
|Export of Data Room Index to Excel|
|Archives Upload & Extraction|
|Document Version Control|
|Multilingual Documents Index|
File Protection & Digital Rights Management
|Customizable Document Watermarks|
|Document Access Expiry|
|256-Bit SSL/TLS Encryption|
|Granular Document Permissions|
|Prevention of Download, Print and Copy|
|Remote Shredding of Documents|
|Secure Fence View|
|99.9% Uptime Guarantee|
|ISO 27001 Certified|
|SOC 2 Certified|
|Mobile Device Management|
|Granular User Permissions|
|Access Limitation by IP Address|
Accessibility & Ease Of Use
|Mobile Device Interface|
|User Interface Languages:|
|Scroll-Through Web-Based Document Viewer|
Search, OCR & Filters
|Search by Name|
|Search by Content (Full Text Search)|
|OCR (Optical Character Recognition)|
|Filtering by Parameters|
|Basic Questions & Answers Module|
|Secure User Messaging|
|New Document Email Notifications|
|Files & Folders Notes|
|Advanced Questions & Answers Module|
Activity Tracking & Reporting
|Tracking of Document Viewing Time|
|Tracking of All User Activity|
|Real-Time Audit Trail|
|Scheduled Reports (Sending to Email)|
|Branded User Interface|
|Custom User Invitation Letter|
|Custom Agreements for Accessing Data Room|
|Customer-Managed Encryption Keys|
|Custom Login Page|
|Single Sign-On Integration|
|Integrations Through APIs|
Support & Services
|Business Hours Support|
|24/7 Email Support|
|Online Help Center|
|Dedicated Project Manager|
|Support Languages:||English, German, French|
|24/7 Phone & Email Support|
|Data Room Archive on DVD or USB Drive|
|Multiple Datacenter Locations|
Trial & Pricing
- Customer support and product service are awful! I rate customer support in two stars!!! Sometimes it took more than a day to resolve technical issues!
- Our company is testing the free trial now. There are some notes that I would like to highlight: it would be helpful if the user could adjust the opacity of the watermark so that it doesn't disturb the reader, especially with the tile alternative. I suppose that the watermark text wouldn't be required since the user email itself is sufficient to deter the sharing of the document. Finally, it would be useful if we could deactivate the sending of followup messages to our email about the opening, downloading etc. by every recipient (just imagine that you send a document to hundreds of people and get the thousands of notifications).
- We tested different products and defined that Digify is the best for our needs now. Digify support team worked with us on various tweaks that we requested - they are outstanding in every way. We use this as our internal bulletin board, and post company to our teams knowing that the data will be secured.
- Nice, clean, usable interface. It was very easy to get started and configured. But the access from the mobile application should be modified. Sometimes it was impossible to connect to the virtual data room outside the office! Also, I would like to highlight that the technical support is always prompt and welcoming.
- I faced a range of difficulties in using this software, that was not compensated of their perfect support team. The first one: ability to permission a lot of users within our organization - before giving any of our employee's access, we need to allocate licenses to them and then, causing friction in the system. Second one: the levels of administrator access are not intuitive - would be helpful to use more intuitive names to describe what each levels are able to do (view only, permission others, control content, and permission others, etc)
- Digify software has all the applications I need and keeps everything where I like it on my login screen. We used it for keeping everything in place and make it easier to have all my client's information.
- Digify is highly intuitive software. It allows easily put restrictions on the documents to share. The couple of times I've needed customer service assistance - the staff have been terrific. The great tool is to set hyperlinks in documents to open automatically in a new tab. But the app doesn't yet have all the usability that is on offer when people read documents shared via Digify in their browser.
- Digify has all the features you need for secure file sharing process. We've been used it for half a year. So, i can recommend this provider. The only comment that the permissions setting process is a bit cumbersome and adding new users & getting permissions correct could be easier.
- Software is quite easy to set up and configure. Very streamlined user interface. We are using it for top management document flow.