What is Intralinks Data Room?
Intralinks is a virtual data room for storage and sharing of corporate documents and materials, as well as co-working and collaboration. This is a suitable solution for due diligence and M&A processes because of a high-security level and access convenience. Using a server leased in the data room, companies can upload and edit some mission-critical files and provide access to it for authorized users only.
Being present on the market for over 20 years, Intralinks Singapore focuses on enterprises and large-scale deals: this is a perfect solution for corporations that need to provide access to files for over 100-500 employees. Thanks to several models of data execution, Intralinks data room provides users with exactly what their projects require.
Key features of Intralinks
The list of virtual data room services includes:
- User messaging;
- Archives on USB or DVD drive;
- Easy integration via API;
- Real-time audit;
- Activity tracking;
- Granular permissions;
- 256-Bit Encryption.
Please, note: although this secure data room mirrors the servers, no file recovery option is provided in case of total file loss. To ensure 100% safety, store copies of your data somewhere else. Providing its clients with all the essential features and tools, Intralinks allows for establishing efficient collaboration and communication between employees, as well as with external parties. This is a perfect data room for M&A and other crucial business processes.
The advantages and disadvantages of Intralinks Data Room
Let’s get a closer look at Intralinks Singapore pros and cons to check out whether this solution is suitable for your business:
|Compatible with all platforms (Windows, Linux, Mac, Android)||No document indexing, which complicates the search|
|A lot of search functions and filtering parameters||The absence of notes on files and folders|
|Email notifications about new documents||No demo version|
|Two-step authentication and granular permission options||The absence of schedules and graphic reports|
|Fast and simple exporting in Excel files||The absence of custom and workflow features|
|24/7 customer support via email and phone. Several languages are supported (English, Chinese, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Japanese, Korean)||You can’t get help online|
Intralinks secure data room is suitable for large businesses of any sphere and would be helpful during important business processes, such as audits, due diligence, M&A, and so on. It saves time and effort eliminating paperwork and providing real-time access to mission-critical business materials. It will protect your Office documents, PDFs and presentations making them available only when you want that.
Intralinks Dealspace features:
|IPO & Exits|
|M&A Buy Side|
|M&A Sell Side|
Files & Folders Management
|File Formats Supported:||PDF, MS Office, m4v, mp4, mov, mov, avi, jpg, jpeg, jpe, gif, bmp, png, tif, tiff|
|Automatic Numerical Indexing of Files & Folders|
|Drag & Drop Upload of Multiple Files and Folders|
|Archives Upload & Extraction|
|Export of Data Room Index to Excel|
|Document Version Control|
|Multilingual Documents Index|
File Protection & Digital Rights Management
|Granular Document Permissions|
|Prevention of Download, Print and Copy|
|Customizable Document Watermarks|
|Document Access Expiry|
|256-Bit SSL/TLS Encryption|
|Remote Shredding of Documents|
|Secure Fence View|
|99.9% Uptime Guarantee|
|ISO 27001 Certified|
|SOC 2 Certified|
|Mobile Device Management|
|Granular User Permissions|
|Access Limitation by IP Address|
Accessibility & Ease Of Use
|Scroll-Through Web-Based Document Viewer|
|Mobile Device Interface|
|User Interface Languages:|
Search, OCR & Filters
|Search by Name|
|Search by Content (Full Text Search)|
|OCR (Optical Character Recognition)|
|Filtering by Parameters|
|Basic Questions & Answers Module|
|Secure User Messaging|
|New Document Email Notifications|
|Advanced Questions & Answers Module|
|Files & Folders Notes|
Activity Tracking & Reporting
|Tracking of All User Activity|
|Real-Time Audit Trail|
|Tracking of Document Viewing Time|
|Scheduled Reports (Sending to Email)|
|Custom User Invitation Letter|
|Single Sign-On Integration|
|Customer-Managed Encryption Keys|
|Integrations Through APIs|
|Branded User Interface|
|Custom Login Page|
|Custom Agreements for Accessing Data Room|
Support & Services
|Business Hours Support|
|24/7 Email Support|
|24/7 Phone & Email Support|
|Dedicated Project Manager|
|Data Room Archive on DVD or USB Drive|
|Support Languages:||Chinese, English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish|
|Online Help Center|
|Multiple Datacenter Locations|
Trial & Pricing
|Free Trial:||14-Day Trial|
|Locations:||USA, Chile, Mexico, Brasil, United Kingdom, The Netherlands, Romania, United Arab Emirates, Germany, Sweden, France, Italy, Spain, Hong Kong, India, Korea, Singapore, Australia, Japan|
|Clients:||McLaren Honda, Mitchell Hayes, Essex Industries, ActoGeniX, Ann Inc., MetroNational, Hudson Advisors, Hanergy America, LifePoint Informatics, Atlantic Capital Bank, Bramer Bank, Edgemont Pharmaceuticals, Exelon, Investar Bank, The Uni|
- Datasite has all the tools needed in order to keep a trustworthy virtual dataroom. During the usage of this software with countless counterparties in various transactions, Intralinks company proved to offer the necessary tools as well as proved to not have technical problems, issues or undeveloped necessary tools. In general, I recommend datasite to keep a virtual database when dealing with different counterparties in a transaction. However, other options in the market proved to be more user-friendly.
- "Intralinks" produces very high-quality software products. "Intralinks Dealspace" is a great tool for organizing mergers and acquisitions! There may be difficulties with setting up and understanding the functionality, and I recommend immediately contacting technical support.
- Intralinks it is an excellent company with the best services. We like its products for Banking and for Mergers & Acquisitions such as VDR and Deal Sourcing. I can't determine any disadvantages - totally positive experience while a year of cooperation.
- I am experienced with Intralinks near the year. I can say that the software is very good, there are a lot of functions, tools, high speed even for large files. Unfortunately, we had to change the provider because Intralink is too expensive for small businesses. Nevertheless, I strongly recommended it to other customers.
- I have used their classic data room functions which are used in an M&A process. This includes secure data storage and exchange, smooth collaboration tools, etc. These are especially helpful while in the process of due diligence. Shop around for the best price - if you want to pay a premium for Intralinks to guarantee great service, it might be worth it, but there are plenty of other great options available now.
- Intralinks is very focused on large-scale deals, and have the process down to a science. It is a really experienced provider that provide credible attitude to cooperation. The main gripe with Intralinks is the price. They are almost always more expensive than other providers, and with all of the new competition nowadays, with many competitors offering very similar features for less, it's tough to justify Intralinks.
- Good service but there are cheaper options now.
- It is one of the oldest providers on the VDR market, with a good reputation. There is a weight range of tools and admin settings.
- Overall, Intralinks Data Room has allowed world-class communication with partners and has made both parties' lives much easier in the due diligence process. Sometimes, setting it up in the first place can be challenging, but the ability to share confidential documents with partners is definitely the biggest positive of this software!