Why users choose Citrix Data Room?
Citrix ShareFile is a virtual data room for sharing and storing corporate confidential documents and data. No matter what you’re involved into – a business deal, M&A due diligence process, or any other operation requiring sensitive data transaction – this solution ensures exceptional safety and efficiency. With this data room, you can share, track and review materials and documents.
The platform is available as a pre-installed, cloud, or a web-based solution, and is compatible with all platforms, including Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android. Despite the fact that it’s a pricey option (minimum rate is 295$/ per month), Citrix Singapore team have done their best to provide all essential and premium features, which indulges the cost. Thus, you can enjoy comprehensive training options, have materials stored on DVD and USB at your request. The customer support service is available 24/7 and supports 9 languages.
Key features of Citrix ShareFile
The data room provides users with a broad range of various tools and options, including:
- Scheduled reports.
- Collaboration features for workflow.
- Access limitation by IP address.
- Synchronization of documents.
- Data backup options.
- Searching through the documents.
- Customization of the workflow.
It goes without mentioning security features, such as 256-Bit SSL/TLS Encryption, two-factor authentication, virus scanning, document watermarks, and various certificates. The only thing this platform lacks is OCR (Optical Character Recognition) for better personal account security.
The advantages and disadvantages of Citrix ShareFile Data Room
To sum it up, let’s observe the pros and cons of Citrix Singapore data room:
|A large set of virtual data room services.||Quite an expensive solution.|
|A lot of different formats supported.||The interface is available in English language only.|
|Convenient drag-and-drop navigation.||No filtering by parameters.|
|24/7 customer support with live chat and online training.||The mobile application isn’t convenient enough for some users.|
Box secure data room is an excellent solution for small-, middle-, and large-scale businesses in need of reliable storage option. It provides the whole gamut of features for file management, collaboration, and access permissions. If you opt for short-term data storage solutions, this data room for M&A is exactly the thing. Although it lacks a few useful features, it’s convenient to use and doesn’t require much training.
Citrix ShareFile features:
|IPO & Exits|
|M&A Buy Side|
|M&A Sell Side|
Files & Folders Management
|File Formats Supported:||PDf, any MS Office format as well as 7zip, rar, cab, gzip can be viewed, any file format can be uploaded|
|Automatic Numerical Indexing of Files & Folders|
|Drag & Drop Upload of Multiple Files and Folders|
|Archives Upload & Extraction|
|Document Version Control|
|Multilingual Documents Index|
|Export of Data Room Index to Excel|
File Protection & Digital Rights Management
|Granular Document Permissions|
|Prevention of Download, Print and Copy|
|Customizable Document Watermarks|
|Document Access Expiry|
|256-Bit SSL/TLS Encryption|
|Remote Shredding of Documents|
|Secure Fence View|
|99.9% Uptime Guarantee|
|ISO 27001 Certified|
|SOC 2 Certified|
|Mobile Device Management|
|Granular User Permissions|
|Access Limitation by IP Address|
Accessibility & Ease Of Use
|Mobile Device Interface|
|User Interface Languages:|
|Scroll-Through Web-Based Document Viewer|
Search, OCR & Filters
|Search by Name|
|Search by Content (Full Text Search)|
|OCR (Optical Character Recognition)|
|Filtering by Parameters|
|Basic Questions & Answers Module|
|Secure User Messaging|
|New Document Email Notifications|
|Files & Folders Notes|
|Advanced Questions & Answers Module|
Activity Tracking & Reporting
|Tracking of All User Activity|
|Real-Time Audit Trail|
|Tracking of Document Viewing Time|
|Scheduled Reports (Sending to Email)|
|Branded User Interface|
|Custom Login Page|
|Custom User Invitation Letter|
|Single Sign-On Integration|
|Customer-Managed Encryption Keys|
|Integrations Through APIs|
|Custom Agreements for Accessing Data Room|
Support & Services
|Business Hours Support|
|24/7 Email Support|
|24/7 Phone & Email Support|
|Online Help Center|
|Data Room Archive on DVD or USB Drive|
|Support Languages:||English, Spanish, French, German, Simplified Chinese, Japanese, Russian, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese|
|Dedicated Project Manager|
|Multiple Datacenter Locations|
Trial & Pricing
|Clients:||Exelon, 1&1 Internet, A1 Networks, AAPT, Aarburg School, ABB Schweiz, AbilityNet, Accuray Incorporated, ACD Groupe, Action for Children, Addison Fire, Aer Lingus, Aeronamic, Afinety Inc., AIDS Healthcare Foundation|
- The procedure to log-in is quite longer than what a user expects it! Also, the session timing is very less and we need to sign-in almost every time we open it. So, data processing is critically long! Citrix dataroom is difficult to use.
- There are cases I encounter difficulty when attempting to copy and paste data files from the CITRIX receiver to my computer. Such issues require to troubleshoot and play around with the settings to ensure that I am able to successfully transfer the files that I need.
- It is high-quality software! We took Workspace "Standart", and in two months we moved to "Premium" in order to get the advanced control bar. Having it available mobile is great except it doesn’t change the view from one of a desktop computer to a mobile platform. You have to drag the screen around to see different areas of each page because it doesn’t adjust to have the page fit to the size of the screen. But I suppose that it will be fixed by Citrix soon.
- Citrix Sharefile is a critical software to what we do for work so we use it every day to solve the business issues. It is a great product and has many different applications for business needs. It has its flaws in terms of functionality but it is still a great product.
- The Best thing I like about Citrix Software is that you can access any of the client software from the same Screen without using any other VPN connectivity tool and also once you are connected with Citrix your internet will work as usual. One more best thing I have realized that till now I have not experienced any downtime while connecting with Citrix. I call the customer service, not more than once a week. There are actually two things that I don't like about Citrix. The first one is when I connected Skype installed on Citrix, and I am not able to share my screen with somebody and the second one is that I am not able to copy text from any Software installed on Citrix to our desktop. Rest things that we used were fine.
- The fact that it is accessible from your home in addition to the office is the most significant VDR feature for me. The accessibility, security is top-notch. It gives you options of security and access rights to the most granular level possible. Not much to dislike here, but the only thing that bothers me is that it takes quite some time while loading up and making the initial connection.
- Great way to not have to install each individual application on each worker's computer while still having every employee able to access everything they need for work. Putting all main applications in one easy location not dependent on a worker's physical computer. But functionality needs to be better
- I liked the pricing model and renewal terms. It is fully satisfied needs to set up multiple layers of security by user, and between the department.